WHO CAN APPLY?
- University students who have to complete “the compulsory internship”
- Interest in Gastronomy world or be a food lover
- Preferably good command of English
- Knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative and team working skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an analytical manner
Please kindly be informed that the applications related with “compulsory internship” will only be accepted and evaluated.
We do not accept voluntary internship applications.
With around 750 stores in 25 countries and more than 110,000 people from 150 nations, METRO Cash & Carry is one of the most internationalised wholesalers in the world. With over 21 million local and global customers, we are committed to working and growing together, as we pioneer modern trade and supply structures in new markets.
A sustainable future is crucial to us and can only be assured with the necessary responsibility. At METRO Cash & Carry, sustainability vision defines what we aim for, namely to offer excellent quality of life to our customers, our employees and anyone who works for us, while protecting the environment and the society we live in. Therefore, we have set ourselves high targets in these areas in order to become better every day.