Candiates will be responsible for the design and development of financial technology projects including front end trading platforms, mobile applications, api applicatons and other financial tools for worldwide capital markets.
- University degree from one of the following departments: Computer Engineering, Computer Programming, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in C# .NET and java programming languages
- Experience in MS SQL server
- Preferably, knowledge of ASP .NET web technologies and multi-tier applications.
- Preferably, knowledge of C++ programming language.
- Preferably, Mobile Application development experience with Java, Swift, Objective C. Android Studio or Xcode experience.
- Ability to adapt new technologies or technologies that particular projects require.
- Ability to reuse and maintain existing/legacy codes.
- Ability to adapt Team Work.
- Good command of English at reading and writing.
- Being eager to learn, enthusiastic about doing research and open for improvement