· Build up the relationships with the customers
· Set the individual weekly and monthly target for each Merchandiser and each territory
· Monitor progress against sales value and volume targets
· Design daily and weekly route plans for Merchandisers in his/her respective territory
· Ensure route efficiency by taking necessary actions to improve the routes
· Ensure merchandising and display of company products and efficient use of POP materials according to company guidelines and standards
· Execute and monitor promotions; producing reports as required
· Ensure product availability (Must SKU’s) at all relevant stores.
· Ensure product freshness, adequate stock levels and FIFO to minimize bad goods return
· Provide permanent coaching by working together and give feedback on performance and conduct regular appraisal interview
· Accurate and timely reports on Market intelligence: competitor activity, price change and promotional support
· University degree
· Min. 2 years of related sales experience preferably in a multinational FMCG company or long term trainee experience in a field sales position,
· Proficiency with MS Office applications (especially Excel)
· Skills to communicate clearly at all levels- verbally, written and face-to-face
· Capacity to solve problems effectively and to make good decisions in order to meet customer expectations consistent with company policies.
· Possess the drive take this position to new level.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.