- University degree (graduated from Business Administration / Economy / Industrial Engineering faculties preferable)
- Advanced level of English
- Min 3 years of related job experience
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrates strong communications and customer management skills
- Analytical thinking and teamwork
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Able to analyse information from range of source and develop effective recommendations
Responsible for the management of customers (private hospitals and pharmaceutical wholesalers). Assumes responsibility for customer relations, developing long-term and reliable business partnerships with customers and ensuring that company sales and commercial activities are in compliance with company targets, Competition Board Legislation and other legal commercial and financial requirements.
- Responsible for sales and sales related commercial activities to be processed with company goals and regulatory requirements (e.g. Competition Board decisions, Turkish Trade Code, Public Contracts Law).
- Monitors the market conditions closely; plays an active role in determining company strategy/strategies and terms of sales conditions (e.g. term, price, discount) supporting annual sales and budget targets; identifies and executes/causes execution of appropriate actions.
- Keeps track of sales/stocks/dispatch performance nationwide and on customer group basis; determines customers’ stock levels, ensuring that an optimum stock level is maintained; coordinates with customers to investigate the root cause of any variability in performance trends.
- Provides business and solution partnership to customers on conducting sales processes and sales related activities in a manner compliant with company guidelines and goals, Competition Board decisions and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Establishes strategic partnerships/relations with customers to augment/improve/enhance company sales performance and supply continuity.
- Collaborates with all internal departments and units to ensure non-tender sales and commercial activities are aligned with the Competition Board and other regulatory requirements, providing consultancy and business partnership to all parties concerned.
- Ensures regular and effective communication with Sales & Marketing, Legal and other units; participates in sales and sales planning meetings to provide fresh input; provides consultancy and business partnership to all departments and units in connection with tender sales and activities.
- Years of Experience: More than 3 years of experience
- Level of education: Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate)
- Languages: English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)
- Company Industry: Pharmaceuticals industry
- Job Type : Permanent / Full-time
- Position Level: Specialist
- Number of vacancies: (Not Specified)
- Job Location: İstanbul(Avr.)(Şişli)