Arçelik Group is looking for a Project Assistant – International Marketing (Africa & Turkic Republics) who will work for Regional Directorate.
- Providing appropriate adaptations of marketing communication materials for local markets,
- Preparing briefings of the ATL & BTL communications to the agencies and coordinating their implementations,
- Planning and managing trade marketing activities to increase effectiveness in POS
- Developing and managing the local marketing communication calendar in parallel to the product launches, fairs and major events,
- Executing marketing communication activities by optimizing marketing budget,
- Developing contents for local digital communication channels and execute online applications,
- Monitoring performance of local sponsorships according to the defined objectives and criteria and give feedbacks,
- Managing documentation processes and following up internal invoicing processes.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s Degrees Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering or other related fields,
- Willing to pursue a career in International Marketing,
- Having experience in Marketing is a plus,
- Strong knowledge of highly experting Photoshop Programs,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Sütlüce.
- Years of Experience: No experience preference
- Level of education: Bachelor’s(Student), Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Student)
- Languages: English( Reading : Advanced, Writing : Advanced, Speaking : Advanced)
- Company Industry: Household goods
- Job Role: Marketing
- Job Type : Part Time
- Position Level: New starter
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Job Location: İstanbul(Avr.)