To be located in İstanbul, the candidate will be responsible for;
- Implementing company strategy in a structured way and in alignment with relevant departments and key functions
- Meeting sales and profitability targets of the assigned business units by continuously developing existing applications and by identifying, developing and translating new opportunities into additional business
- Driving and steering all short and long term marketing activities within the assigned business units
- Managing introduction of new products and product lifecycle management
- Building up competence of sales force
- Creating management reports and business reviews, continuously monitoring market and competitor performance
What’s the Role?
We are looking for a ready for new challenges person who will join the marketing department for the Product Manager position. We are an unique team of people with different experiences but a common goal: the highest commitment and consistency in pursuit of success.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a product manager your main task will be refining and developing new products’ strategies. To achieve it you will have to monitor sales parameters. It will also be your responsibility to take steps to improve the efficiency and growth of sales and to conduct product trainings for our sales teams. We are a global company and that’s why we work closely with our colleagues from all over the world.
Do you think that the possibility of promotion motivates your day to day work? At Hilti we focus on developing our employees by offering personalized career paths.
What do we offer?
We guarantee work in stable, fast growing company. From the very beginning of our cooperation we set together a clear path of your professional development. We will provide you with attractive salary, social and training package and appropriate work tools.
Why should you apply?
If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
- University degree, ideally a combination of business and technical education
- Minumum 2 years work experience in Engineering, Marketing and/or Sales, ideally in a B2B environment
- Experience in product management and introduction of new products to the market
- Customer oriented with a passion for developing products, services and brand
- Drive to realize your potential with an international company
- Strong communication skills
- Well developed ability to work with others
- Analytical, result oriented, pro-active and able to get things done
- Creativity and self-confidence
- Fluent in English, additional language an advantage
- Full IT literacy