- Alarm monitoring of all network elements in Transmission using IBM Maximo & Net cool & Service Desk, Huawei M2000&U2000, Motorola OMC-R, Network Analyzing, Tektronix APM, NEC PNMS-J, Nokia NMS, North-I, Femtocell, Repeater, FTTH, GPS, Nokia MSS/MGW/NT-HLR/HSS, GGSN/SGSN/BYTE/SAFE NET, ROUTER/SW/SECGW, ALLOT/DNS/BSC&RNC/ OSS,
- Register the Fault Case (TT / FM) registration to the Level 2 operation teams if the root cause of the issue can not be determined by L1,
- In the direction of the specified KPIs, direct the performance alarms belonging to network elements to the first contact or to the relevant teams (Field, Level 2 operation etc.) and follow up on the resolution,
- For alarms that do not have an automatic TT and FM record in the network, establish the manual TT and FM record by setting the appropriate alarm level according to the rules determined,
- Make the RFC content recorded in the system determined by the VFTR in accordance with the Change Management process,
- Publish announcements for the interruptions in accordance with the format determined.
We are looking for “NOC Engineer” for our customers in telecommunication sector. The position is based in İstanbul or Ankara.
- Bachelors of Engineering – Electricals, Electronics & Telecommunications,
- 1-3 years of Network operations experience in Transmission (Tx) domains in Turkey,
- Technical understanding of alarms /faults related to DWDM, SDH equipment,
- Fault Troubleshooting in Tx domain,
- 1+ years of experience working on Telecom Process and Systems in a NOC environment,
- Good communication skills (Turkish language).
- Years of Experience: More than 1 years of experience
- Level of education: Bachelor’s(Graduate)
- Company Industry: Telecommunications
- Job Role: Information Technology
- Job Type : Permanent / Full-time
- Position Level: Specialist
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Job Location: Ankara, İstanbul(Avr.), İstanbul(Asya)