Founded in 1996, Ak Gıda having 5 plants and over 2500 employees offers its consumers healthy and tasty milk and dairy products.
In 2015, Groupe Lactalis, the leader of the global dairy market, incorporated Ak Gıda into its organization which has the brands President, Galbani and Parmalat. The brand İçim is the 3rd biggest brand of Groupe Lactalis in Europe.
We are currently looking for a Learning & Organizational Development Executive reporting to HR Group Manager to join our rapidly-expanding Turkish enterprise in Istanbul.
- Develops and implements performance and measurement systems,
- Plans, implements and evaluates programs and interventions to develop leaders and teams to increase performance and talent,
- Oversees the creation of and drives a workforce planning and succession planning system. Works with management and HR team members to develop high potential employees, assess future talent needs and build bench strength,
- Analyzes engagement issues and recommends strategies for improvement,
- Supports managers in demonstrating leadership behaviors that engage employees and connect new employees to their peers, customers, and the organization,
- Builds a culture of high performance by providing strategic leadership and guidance to management and HR team members in the design, development and implementation of best practices in performance management and assessment,
- Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs and trends within the business,
- Designing, both in-house and with expert third parties, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
- Delivering these blended solutions and training sessions to your delegates, mostly at management level,
- Management of the training budget,
- Analysing organisational structure and business processes and making projects in order to develop organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University preferably with Industrial Engineering degree,
- 5 years of Learning & Development and/or Performance Management experience,
- Advanced excel and analytical skills,
- Solid technical skills with proficiency in MS Office and hands on experience utilizing HRIS applications,
- Highly skilled individual with a collaborative, facilitative nature and a strong customer service focus,
- Preferably has 6 sigma black belt with related project experience,
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills,
- Experienced with business processes, process charts and organisational structurings.