Reporting to the Procurement / Supply Chain Manager, main responsibilities are;
- Conducting daily routine with with suppliers, customs consultancy company, customs, warehouses and transportation / forwarder companies.
- Purchase order handling.
- Preparing and supervising all required import & transit trade documents.
- To plan, organize the team and successfully complete all import operations of the company.
- Working closely with finance and related divisions.
- To provide written or oral communications with foreign contacts.
- Following up the import regulations and official journal in daily basis.
- To follow the necessary procedures of the required official permits. (EPDK)
- To Make cost analysis for imported products and project based.
- Monthly / Annually reporting with analysis of the results and KPIs
- Controlling of the local service provider invoices. (including int. freight invoices, taxes, and all domestic costs.
As a leading player in the Turkish Industrial Lubricants Industry, we are looking for talented candidates for the position of “Import Administrator” located in Gebze Plant with the following qualifications:
– University degree preferably with relevant educational background.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in similar position (Preferably in chemical / energy sector – supply chain, foreign trade, logistics etc…)
- Knowledge of Turkish import/export regulations, custom procedures, international trade terms and requirements is a must.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and ERP practices.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Knowledge and experience about buying activities and landed cost calculations.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to set and manage priorities.
- Should be a good team player, self-motivated, strongly analytical and problem solving skills
- Active driving licence- B class
- Preferably living in Gebze or İzmit
- No military obligation for male candidates