RECRUITMENT FOR TURKEY
“Doctors Worldwide Turkey is looking for HR SPECIALIST for WHO supported Project for Refugee Health Training Center in İstanbul.”
Doctors Worldwide Turkey is an international humanitarian aid organization who serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs in over 40 countries worldwide.
Doctors Worldwide Turkey will support WHO Refugee Health Program to improve access to health services for Syrian refugees by implementing operations and outreach activities in İstanbul, Gaziantep, and Şanlıurfa. Also, DWWT will continue to provide support for preparing Syrian doctors and nurses to work within the Turkish medical system in a partnership with the Ministry of Health-Turkey.
HR Specialist is in charge of following up rules and regulation concerning human resource issues in the project.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Following up and update staff HR’s administrative documents: service contracts, job descriptions, internal regulations, leave follow up, payment sheets, etc.
- Supports in preparation of ToR’s for project personnel, prepares and places vacancy announcements and pre-screen candidates
- Maintains and regularly updates the personnel filing system
- Assisting in implementing and keeping Internal Regulations up to date.
- In coordination with the Coordinator assists in HR management: service description, recruitment, induction, and training if necessary.
- Ensure the compliance of Turkish Labor Law in HR processes.
- Assisting in developing and implementing employee performance evaluation strategy for the project
- Maintain confidentiality of Project & staff documents
- Keep the record and coordinate the communication lines
- Support the admin team for coordination
- Implement any other activity requested by the administration
- At least 2 years’ of progressively responsible administrative function
- University Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well
with local authorities.
- Strong managerial skills; able to delegate and follow-up on tasks to effectively manage a
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing, prioritizing a high workload and multiple
tasks with tight deadlines.
- Fluency in Turkish and English are required
- Computer literacy and excellent working knowledge of MS Office software packages (Word, Excell, PowerPoint etc.)
- Have no obstacle to travel
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Duration: 2 years
Contract: Employee – Fixed Term
PROCESS OF APPLICATION
- Send your application file (CV, motivation letter) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Precise to what position you apply in the Subject of e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Sector Civil Society
- Level Employee
- Highest Degree Master, University
- Experience 1-3, 4-9
- Language Level Turkish (C2, Level 6, Advanced), English (C2, Level 6, Advanced)
- Tecrübe: Tecrübeli ya da tecrübesiz adaylar
- Eğitim Seviyesi: Üniversite(Mezun), Yüksek Lisans(Öğrenci), Yüksek Lisans(Mezun), Doktora(Öğrenci), Doktora(Mezun)
- Yabancı Dil: Türkçe( Okuma : İleri, Yazma : İleri, Konuşma : İleri) İngilizce( Okuma : İleri, Yazma : İleri, Konuşma : İleri)
- Firma Sektörü: Dernekler
- Departman: Hizmet
- Çalışma Şekli : Sürekli / Tam zamanlı
- Pozisyon Seviyesi: Hizmet Personeli
- Personel Sayısı: (Belirtilmemiştir)
- Ülke/Şehir: İstanbul(Avr.)