– Responsible from all sales activities for industrial customers in assigned regions.
– Account Management of responsible customers (portfolio, sales, profitability, delivery, development)
– Manage consistency of product quality and delivery, collaborate with BC, Quality and Supply chain departments.
– Present and sell company products/services to current and potential industrial customers which are delivered via either directly or distributors.
– Prepare weekly plans and schedules to identify specific targets and act accordingly
– Collaborate with Baking Center Team for customer visits (demo, new product launch, quality issue, tasting activity etc) and customer reception (new portfolio, range, quality, performance comparison, new launch etc)
– Follow up of market actions (pricing, activities, new product launch, porttfolio of Lesaffre and others) and give feedbacks
– Regularly visit customers (both working and not-working) for sales and trade marketing activities, payment issues, sales/financial performance updates
– Regularly visit the distributors for industrial customers (needs, problems, issues etc)
– Forecasting of portfolio for related customers/regions
– Establish and maintain relationship with existing and potential customers
– Communicate new product/service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity
– Bring Ideas which can improve the business (portfolio development, cost efficiency, profit improver etc)
– Follow-up for cash collection
– Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
– University degree in Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Business Administration
– Min 5 years of Sales experience
– Advanced level of English
– Dynamic and active personality
– Having a valid driving license and active driver
– Good knowledge of MS Office Programs
– High self-esteem and motivation