Greet and serve the guest in accordance with the Marriott’s food and beverage standards.
· Display aggressive hospitality with both guests and co-workers.
· Take pride in all facets of the service to include quality, appearance, and cleanliness of self and restaurant. Smile is to be a part of the uniform.
· Previous experience in a food server position, good command of English, hotel experience, customer focused, good communication skills, good team-player, ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers, pushing, pulling, carrying, bending, stooping, upward reaching, exposure to cleaning chemicals, prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
· Record transactions in MICROS system.
· Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
· Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
· Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
· Present physical and accurate check to guest and process payment.
2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Tourism Management
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Food and Beverage Services or related professional area in an international hotel chain
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to focus attention on details and to handle multiple tasks
· Result driven, proactive and reliable personality
· Good command of English
· No military obligation for male candidates / at least 2 years postponement