Financial Planning Analyst will support the Financial Planning and Analysis Assistant Manager in driving the business unit’s annual profit by assisting with financial planning, forecasting and reporting. This Analyst will support preparation of the AOP process and work cross functionally to analyze data, develop and analyze productivity initiatives, create measurement processes, identify and execute opportunities, and communicate progress against goals. This position is critical to generating business changing insights and leading the organization by the data to achieve business targets which help the business achieve revenue and profit targets.
- Planning, Analysis and Reporting – Support achievement of organization’s profit targets by identifying and communicating opportunities, period/quarterly forecasting & analysis including: preparation of analysis, forecasts and reporting and leading on-going plan maintenance. Analyze sales performance by store, region and city. Assess P&L implications of promotions and identify risk& opportunities. Prepare store P&L analysis. Provide monthly cost of sales and cost of labor analysis. Prepare regular management letters, labor productivity reports, pacesetter, top management reports, new store analysis, mix analysis, G&A scorecard, etc.
- Period Close Process – Work with Control team to identify variances to forecast, minimize risks and maximize opportunities related to Operating Profit, perform trend analysis and create year-over-year cause-of-change.
- Ad Hoc Analysis and Reporting – Assist Financial FP&A Manager on various ad hoc initiatives including analysis and presentations for Yum! Global Leadership Team.
YUM! has unique culture, strong values and great people!
Yum! has approximately 40,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories.
Yum! is ranked #201 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion in 2012 and in 2013 was named among the top 100 Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened over five new restaurants per day, making it a leader in international retail development..
In Turkey, with near to 2500 employees and more than 125 restaurants, YUM! is known with our KFC brands. We aim to strenghten our Restaurant and Restaurant Support Center organizations as soon as possible so that we get our ambitios target to increase the number of restaurants exponantially.
For our developing organization in Turkey we are looking for “Financial Planning Analyst” who will be reporting to Financial Planning Asst. Manager.
Ideal candidates should have the following skills and experiences:
- 2-3 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Fluency in English and Turkish is a must
- College degree from a reputable 4-year university in business management, economics or finance
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work independently
- Previous experience with multi-national (US based preferred) highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and generate actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be proficient/advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point