- Maintain Board Member agenda and schedule high volume of meetings with senior-level executives and clients in a global setting across multiple time zones
- Prepare reports and presentations for special projects
- Fulfill tasks for assigned projects
- Coordinate inter-departmental communication for special projects and events
- Manage administrative activities, including arrangement of domestic and international travel and accommodations, logistics and catering for internal meetings and prepare expense reports.
- Write, review and edit documents for management
- Attend meetings as needed and take meeting minutes
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Executive Assistant
- Multi-tasking with sense of urgency and prioritization
- Able to work within due deadlines with attention to detail, accuracy, consistency and a high degree of quality in work
- Excellent communication, organizational, follow-up and analytical skills
- Success and result oriented with positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Turkish and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications; SAP knowledge is a plus
- Flexible to travel abroad occasionally
*Location will be in Çatalca.