Job ID: 263452
Location: IST KAR
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Department: CUSTOMER SERVICES
Mode of Employment: Permanent
For our Healthcare Company in Bolu, we are looking for a Customer Services Engineer. This role will be responsible from installing, repairing, maintaining and updating the medical devices at the responsible region. The additional mission of this position is to increase the loyalty and satisfaction of the customer. This position is also responsible to supply the creative feedbacks for increasing the quality of the service operations and processes.
What are my responsibilities?
* Performing the technical service operations (installation, repairing, preventive maintenance, modifications, updates)
* Responsible to increase technical, clinical and application skills for increasing the technical service quality
* Understand the prospect customer’s needs and problems (medical, technical) and arrange necessary actions to create the appropriate solutions
* Try to create the service contract sales opportunities and convince the customer for buying the service contract
* Development of the processes and to share their suggestions with the Customer Services management to increase the technical service quality and customer satisfaction
* Contribute to the SRS infrastructure installation and performing Remote Service via SRS
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact Siemens HR:
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Mechatronic or Biomedical Engineering
* Very good command of English
* Medical equipment or high technology systems theory and repairing knowledge
* Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
What else do I need to know?
* Military service should be completed for male candidates
* No restriction for travelling