· Review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
· Will be responsible for creating wireframes and write user stories and providing guidance to developers on the requirements.
· Should be able to understand customer requirements and map them into user stories and high-level software design.
· Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
· Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
· Prepare wireframes and user stories and tasks for the requirements.
· Maintain backlogs for the requirements and take clarifications from the customer on the requirements.
· Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
· Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
· Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
· Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
· Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
· Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
· Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
· Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees.
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
· Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities.
· Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
· Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
· Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
· Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study.
· 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server.
· Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
· Good understanding of using Excel and MPP and good presentation and writing skills.
· Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
· Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
· Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
Business Analyst top skills & proficiencies:
· Software Design / Software Maintenance
· Process Improvement
· Big Picture Thinking/ Critical Thinking
· Communication/ Relationship Building
· Problem Solving
- Years of Experience: 4 – 10 years of experience
- Level of education: Bachelor’s(Graduate), Master’s(Graduate)
- Job Type : Permanent / Full-time
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Job Location: Ankara