The Assistant Accounting Manager is responsible for performing highly specialized accounting work required to
maintain the company’s Accounts Payable (A/P) team. Working under the direction of the accounting manager, she/he directs and coordinates the daily activities of the accounting staff to quickly and accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities of the company. The incumbent should be a highly motivated self-starter with supervisory, review, and proofing experience.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting records and timeliness of all financial reporting related to his/her scope.
- Manage Accounts Payable (cost of goods sold, rent, employee expenses) transactions with team
- Manage Inventory Reconciliation
- To be the first contact person for the reports sent to Louisville Control Team
- Ensure the preparation of inventory and cost control files
- To support the team members in all processes carried out by his/her team
- Leading projects carried out abroad and locally (AdCoop & SCM, PO Management, Process improvements)
- Responsibility, analysis and supporting documentation of all records related to USGAAP
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Improve systems, accounting methods , procedures and initiate corrective actions
YUM! has unique culture, strong values and great people!
Yum! has approximately 40,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories.
Yum! is ranked #201 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion in 2012 and in 2013 was named among the top 100 Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened over five new restaurants per day, making it a leader in international retail development..
In Turkey, with near to 2500 employees and more than 125 restaurants, YUM! is known with our KFC brands. We aim to strenghten our Restaurant and Restaurant Support Center organizations as soon as possible so that we get our ambitios target to increase the number of restaurants exponantially.
For our developing organization in Turkey we are looking for “Assistant Accounting Manager” who will be reporting to Accounting Manager.
Ideal candidates should have the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting & reporting
- Degree from 4-year university BA/BS in business with an emphasis in Tax and Accounting
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Fluency in English
- Advanced in MS Office